Omgiitsaomsfc Omgiitsaomsfc

SCORE!

Nothing so specail to make me laugh at all, or hardly, but the moan of that Ski Woman when she was being screwed just scores!

Haha! But I think you could do better with the cock jokes. Emanhatte's a great example for that. :P

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more quality work in the future.

iShirm responds:

You surely will, I think im gonna make a sequel...or prequel for that matter, just to confuse ppl :D

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Damnit that song was Catchy!

I couldn't stop listening to it! Great job man!

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

This beats the original!

Wow, at first I looked at the Icon of this sprite movie, and was expecting a crappy flash similar to "This is What You Want!" flash, which had terrible cock jokes. Then as soon as this loads, i'm like "woa", and then the amazing frame, by frame Intro came in I was like "woa", and then I played it I was like "woa".

You actually evened out the cock jokes, with the regular random sprite scenes. Usually cock jokes get old after awhile, but you kept it entertaining! I hope to see a #2.

You beat the original, it's funnier, more humerous, and you put a little love in it with Michael Jackson! XD

But did he have to end Party Boy zipping out of that "outfit"???

Hope this gets added to the SNB collection, good luck with your future flash! :D

Hyrule Market (BrothaGaget) Hyrule Market (BrothaGaget)

I don't know about Hyrule Market.

Has no resemblance of any type of Music in LOZ, but I have to admire the tunes to this. I think it would be better suited as an Underground Market. The orchastral parts in your song though have that annoying abrupt stop, which is quite annoying when the drums aren't playing.

Other than that, nice job!

BrothaGaget responds:

thanks it'll grow on you

Forlorn: Island of Sin Forlorn: Island of Sin

Impressive.

MrAids is right on that, you don't seem to proud of your compositions.

You have talent, and I can see that clearly. This song really fits in for an opening, i'm sure many people can think of ways to using this. ~_^

Forlorn: Night Sky Forlorn: Night Sky

MasterPiece

You.....aren't a composer....you are a Genius.

Very calming emotional loop, you really know your stuff. ^_^