Hyrule Market (BrothaGaget) Hyrule Market (BrothaGaget)

I don't know about Hyrule Market.

Has no resemblance of any type of Music in LOZ, but I have to admire the tunes to this. I think it would be better suited as an Underground Market. The orchastral parts in your song though have that annoying abrupt stop, which is quite annoying when the drums aren't playing.

Other than that, nice job!

BrothaGaget responds:

thanks it'll grow on you

Forlorn: Island of Sin Forlorn: Island of Sin

Impressive.

MrAids is right on that, you don't seem to proud of your compositions.

You have talent, and I can see that clearly. This song really fits in for an opening, i'm sure many people can think of ways to using this. ~_^

Forlorn: Night Sky Forlorn: Night Sky

MasterPiece

You.....aren't a composer....you are a Genius.

Very calming emotional loop, you really know your stuff. ^_^

Let's Progress Let's Progress

Perfect.

Koji even though this is a loop, it's a really good loop that fits into many aspects of Stories, and Games if you look at it.

I look forward to using this in the future in the Progression of Glacias Harmony. Keep it up! You're mainly the only composer that's helping me push forward to great development. Music like this really constructs the way of my thinking.

Koji98 responds:

Great that you like it, even though this came out of "I'm bored but I don't want to do anything, OH WAIT I CAN SCREW AROUND ON FL STUDIO!!!!11". It was just me trying to have a certain part of the song to completely circle itself. Not sure how you can use this for anything, but go ahead.

Milk{Sytrus!} Milk{Sytrus!}

Wow!

Great to listen to in a workout! I must say, this is the first Dance song to catch my ears.

I really love the Drum n Bass transition in the beggining to suddenly pack an unexpecting, powerful, beautiful blow. WOW! Progressive beat, a pause in the song that came at the right moment, this is a dance song for sure!

Keep up the good work man, I wished this was longer!

10/10
5/5

-Leon Roaganbard-

Mrmilkcarton responds:

It's my one and only ;). There will be more just not for some time.

FF9 - Devotion (P1)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P1)+*~.0

Nice

Now it seems you're getting a bit of your original amazing work back in you, I loved this song in the beggining of FF9..

They always had the best music, sad that the FF Series is kind of going down hill....

I only have one complaint about this, I can't feel the power, and expression that the original Devotion had. It's too light, don't you think? Could use a little more strength.

Chronamut responds:

ya I did this on a laptop and ended up stripping almost all the bass out of it - then I reinserted it in but its not the same - it's an issue I will have to keep in mind in the future - you're right, it lacks the punch.. oh well.

+*+(Pretty Green Eyes DEMO)+*+ +*+(Pretty Green Eyes DEMO)+*+

Where is it!?!?

I can't believe you haven't gotten this done, or worse.....Quit the project!

I'm pretty sure this would be a hit once you've REMIXED this, the beggining is quite emotionally powerful. I would've loved to hear the Transition from piano, to the powerful stuff.

Good-Luck, if you're still working on this.

Chronamut responds:

ya I wanted to post the part that noone could criticize me for ruining..

it's on my computer somewhere.. I can't remember why I stopped working on it..

-shawn-

celes opera song remix celes opera song remix

Hahah, it's somewhat OK.

Alirght, we've got the Intro come in with a few plucks, then the shitty FL 3 software truelly kicks in, and ruins the song.

NOT your fault, the software then did suck, but anyways...

The song's out of tune really, and random, I don't even recognize this song from FF6.

Overall, "..."

Chronamut responds:

are you REALLY gonna go thru every single one of my shitty 2003 songs and tell me how they disappoint you? Cus there is something inherently WRONG with that kind of thinking..

FF2 mysidia remix FF2 mysidia remix

You're killing me...

The bass, and beats are beating on my ears, I had to take off my headphones after listening to this, my ears hurt now...

The positive side to this song was that it's actually music, but you've got a bad selection of Instruments, but I can't blame you for it, FL Studio lacked alot back then.

Overall, unusual crappy goodness.

Chronamut responds:

yes all of them suck - get used to it lol..

Techno Mario Techno Mario

OMG!!!!

This is probably the only song in the world that could actually be heard by DEAF PEOPLE! Seriously, i'm really surpised that your talents have improved dramatically over the years, I just cannot think that this was ACTUALLY made by YOU!!!

Overall, shitty.