Omgiitsaomsfc Omgiitsaomsfc

SCORE!

Nothing so specail to make me laugh at all, or hardly, but the moan of that Ski Woman when she was being screwed just scores!

Haha! But I think you could do better with the cock jokes. Emanhatte's a great example for that. :P

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more quality work in the future.

iShirm responds:

You surely will, I think im gonna make a sequel...or prequel for that matter, just to confuse ppl :D

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Damnit that song was Catchy!

I couldn't stop listening to it! Great job man!

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

This beats the original!

Wow, at first I looked at the Icon of this sprite movie, and was expecting a crappy flash similar to "This is What You Want!" flash, which had terrible cock jokes. Then as soon as this loads, i'm like "woa", and then the amazing frame, by frame Intro came in I was like "woa", and then I played it I was like "woa".

You actually evened out the cock jokes, with the regular random sprite scenes. Usually cock jokes get old after awhile, but you kept it entertaining! I hope to see a #2.

You beat the original, it's funnier, more humerous, and you put a little love in it with Michael Jackson! XD

But did he have to end Party Boy zipping out of that "outfit"???

Hope this gets added to the SNB collection, good luck with your future flash! :D

Awesome Video Games Ep29 Awesome Video Games Ep29

Awesome Video Games!

AWESOME!!! It seems more episodes are popping up than usual nowadays! I love watching these reviews on the classic 80's, and early 90's games, takes me back to those good old days when pixels ruled the video gaming world. XD

The only problem is the camera, you're zooming in, and out too much, and it's not cool bro, fix that up, and we've got a totally AWESOME video game review! XD

Memory Loss Memory Loss

"Hahah...Strange."

Unusual animation, and very Freaky old Lady...

Her top bursted open! Although your drawings do make up for it...

Mr. and Ms. Pacman Mr. and Ms. Pacman

"Needs Work."

It didn't quite have a plot to it, and if they were shooting at eachother, why wasn't there any Injuries taken? It didn't really make much sense!

Although on the positive side your Drawings were pretty good.

Don't Play With Toasters Don't Play With Toasters

"Cool."

Pretty cool, but it kind of ruined the short when he started messing with the Toaster, because that's when it slightly Resembles the flash "How Not to Die".

There's been quite alot of submissions based on not messing with Toasters, so there's not much originality on this Flash. Other than that, I liked the flash, and I wish you luck on your future Submissions!